As local residents, parents and business people, each member of team Suzanne & Company is aware of how vitally important a sense of community is in your daily life — from caring for your children to getting things done or experiencing a sense of peace and belonging in the place you call home. To honor all that community adds to our daily lives, we created this page to promote and celebrate community in the towns we live in and serve.
Please bookmark this page and return frequently for the latest on local events and happenings! If you have other questions or would like additional information - contact us today!
- Macaroni Kid
- Boston Magazine’s annual survey of Best Public Schools in Boston
- Superintendent Sills on Bedford Schools’ #5 Rank in Boston Magazine
Organizations and Events Suzanne & Company sponsors/supports:
- Bedford Buccaneers High School football
- Bedford High School All Night Grad Fashion Show
- Bedford Babe Ruth Baseball Softball, Inc.
- Bedford Chamber of Commerce
- Bedford Athletic Association Annual Golf Tournament
- Boys & Girls Club of Assabet Valley Golf Tournament
- Pan Mass Challenge Bedford Kids Ride
- Friends for Matty Foundation, Inc.
- Bedford Trunk or Treat
- Holiday House Tour: Coverage in The Bedford Citizen, video
Our Region — Metro North/Merrimack Valley
Between 20 and 45 miles from Boston, this area is connected in many ways, including Route 2, Route 3, and Interstate 495. Options for commuting include MBTA buses, commuter rail lines departing from Boston’s North Station which serve communities on two lines terminating in Lowell and Fitchburg. Extensive shopping and entertainment options are clustered around Burlington and along Route 128. This area includes many historical and natural sites, including Walden Pond, Minute Man National Historic Park, Battle Road, and Drumlin Farm. Close-knit communities and excellent school systems are the norm in many of the towns included in this area.
Information on local communities: